A new moon is a time to herald in new beginnings… AND so that you can CONSCIOUSLY let go of what no longer serves.
Here are some tips to ensure you have a POWERFUL, fun, magic manifesting month!
- Set an intention and CHOOSE what you would LOVE to change or have manifested by this time next month.
- Visualise what you would love. Get really clear, what’s your ideal day looking like? Most importantly, actually FEEL the feeling of it.
- Now you’ve done the work (apart from taking intuitively, heart orientated action), so forget about it. Just let it go… Relax in the knowing that it, or something better will manifest.
- Keep your vibration high – exercise, meditation, watching your thoughts, avoiding gossip, being GENTLE with yourself. Watch your environment – feed yourself with yummy, healthy, food, water, thoughts – stay away from the negative in the media and others!
- Treat others how you would like to be treated.
- Give yourself a flipping break! We can be SO hard on ourselves, at the end of the day it’s only US who is standing in the way of what we love. So, be gentle with yourself. Believe that everything is happening for your highest good.
- Just before the new moon, and 1 – 3 days after is a great time to focus on what you want to release and let go of. This leaves room for what you DO want to manifest. Do you want to let go of certain beliefs (I’m not lovable, I’m not good enough, I’m not capable and so on …). Remember your beliefs might (well, they always are so you might need some help getting clarity on your beliefs. You are either focussed on what you love (and that manifests), OR you are focussed on your beliefs (and you manifest more of that). Do you want to welcome in a new discipline like regular exercise or meditation? The moon is powerful, it controls the ocean tides after all. You are mainly water, therefore, you have the power of the moon to support all of your new beginnings and wishes.
- BELIEVE and CHANGE…. Really – it can be that simple. Look for signs of how fabulous your life is already…. look for things manifesting around you. Obviously you have got to be ‘real’ too, so when things aren’t working that needs attention… but most of your attention needs to be on gratitude.
The secret number 9 key, (as added on November 7, 2018), a few hours before the new moon….
Move into the vibration of love… the best way I’ve found to do this is to sip some sacred cacao – it has to be in the right measure, with the right intention. If you’d like to know more, to buy some, or to take part in one of my Soul Discovery Adventures just message me. When you enter into the vibration of LOVE, that is the vibe of meditation, healing and manifestation.
This is why we’re here… to master LOVE!
Come On! Let’s Play!
(Check out this blog click here, for the different stages to manifestation).
New Moon Dates & Times in your area….
The time before the new moon, as the old one dwindles is the void, or ‘dark moon’ as it is known. It occurs 2/3 days before and after the new moon, when her power is still waning (before the new moon), and waxing or building (after the new moon). It is a powerful time for to plant seeds as the power of the moon works positively with them. It’s also a great time to metaphorically plant seeds in the form of new ideas, inspiration, dreams.
This photo is a visit I made to see Goddess Pele who is a MASSIVE presence in Hawaii. Her home is the fire – the volcanoes, the lava… I visited her to ask for guidance on one of my BIG dreams, and I had just had a ceremony and made an offering to her.
I was literally blown away when I saw that she is coming out of my heart in the photo (the ginormous volcano is behind me)…. She showed me that YOU have the power – it is within you, when you move past your challenges, negative thoughts and beliefs you unleash the power within… YOU CAN DO IT!
Here’s a little new moon exercise for you. She is VERY present in this photo, so tune into her and ask her for guidance;
A)) What do I need to let go of?
B)) What is it time to welcome in?
C)) What is the dream I’ve been too afraid to manifest until now?
If you would like clarity on your BIG dream, the one your heart wants to manifest (rather than your head), and know the path your soul is calling you to take, hit me up and we can chat about your options.
I love you – happy new moon!
Remember BELIEVE and CHANGE!
Sharing is caring – feel free to share my blog with your contacts – Thanks!
Also published on Medium.